Monday 21 January 2013

Illamasqua Lip Pallet

I love my Illamasqua lip pallet.  I got it in the January sales, I got so much stuff in the sales I'm only getting around to trying it out now.  The pallet contains some of their best selling lip shades: Corrupt, Over, Plunge and Fable - a rose pink, mauve pink, coral pink and bright pink.

These are great matte shades and the packaging is fab.  The lipsticks also have great staying power, but I found them a bit drying...though my lips are always dry.

Some of the shades might not suit certain skin tones, but I'm sure everybody will find something in it to suit them.  I personally didn't buy it to use on myself, so hopefully I will get some good use out of it.  It was really great value, the Illamasqua lipsticks are great and a little goes a long way.

Here's 2 quick simple looks I did.  I didn't have enough time tonight to do 4. :-(

Corrupt
 Fable

I just threw on some of my Yaby Eye shadows.  I used greens in the top pic and yellows on the bottom and just applied them with my fingers. I lined my eyes with MAC carbon eye shadow to give some soft definition.  I applied the lipstick with my ring finger.  I just find it quick and more natural looking.   Also, all my brushes are dirty this evening and I'm too lazy to clean them.  It's not really visible in the pictures, but I was wearing NYX long lash mascara in electric blue, just to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment