Sunday 20 January 2013

Ol' Boo Radley never came out of his house.

I used up the rest of those paper flowers I got for 1 euro in a craft shop in a fit of boredom last night.  I was also trying on an amazing fur coat a friend gave to me the other day.  This look was really unplanned, and I hadn't intended it to look like this at the outset.  I'm really bad at planning.  I was thinking of Frida Kahlos hair with the flowers in it, because I saw a photo of her on my facebook news feed.  But clearly this looks nothing like Frida Kahlo.   The lips are overdrawn, I really love big lips.  I'm just waiting for lip fillers to go on special offer on living social so i can afford them. :-))

Foundation:  Rich Liquid Foundation (I've been using this a lot for playing around with looks because I accidentally bought 2 of them instead of one on the website.  It's great coverage, but obviously a rich liquid foundation won't look natural.).
Eyes: Inglot black gel liner, MAC carbon eye shadow, SOPHIE pencil by Illamasqua.
Lips: MAC Eye Kohl (Resort), Illamasqua lipstick (i think it's Resist but it could be Underworld the name has worn off the bottom).  I dabbed one of my Yaby satin eye shadows over the lips, it really made them pop.
Contour: Plum du Bois by MAC.




And here's the look that developed into the look above.  I used the brown shadows in my Yaby pallet.  I have to say, i kinda prefer my Yaby neutrals to my MAC ones.  I think i need to buy more Yaby shadows soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment